UL GENIE I
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UL GENIE I

ULFG I - WE MOVED TO WWW.GENIE-CAFE.NET

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This should go into a Politics/History Topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
charbel

charbel

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-03-18

This should go into a Politics/History Topic Empty
PostSubject: This should go into a Politics/History Topic   This should go into a Politics/History Topic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 4:31 pm

I came across this interview with a retired US Army General (who wants to become president of the USA)
his views on the war in Irak (he is against it) the war in Yugoslavia, and other issues, including what was reported in Lebanese media : American Secretary of Defense’s office "memo" that describes how they are going "to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.”

Enjoy

English transcript:
http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=07/03/02/1440234&mode=thread&tid=25
and for the lucky ones with high speed internet here's the Video stream (you need real player)
rtsp://rxn-rbn-sea01.rbn.com/farm/*/demnow/demnow/demand/2007/march/video/dnB20070302a.rm?start=9:50

Last edited by on Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rhosni

rhosni

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: This should go into a Politics/History Topic   This should go into a Politics/History Topic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 1:47 am

Hello Charbel,
Je pense que,comme toujours, La syrie veut mettre sa main sur le Liban, Iran veut faire des projets idéologiques au Liban, KSA est contre ses projets, Israel veut détruire le Liban, et l'USA prendre possession de ce petit pays.
Chaque groupe libanais finit par s'allier avec une contre ses compatiotes. w mnetkhana2!
Comment comprendre que personne veut le bien pour nous, et nous devons vivre fraternellement , sur ce petit pays, petit mais" le centre de l'univers" comme dit Sa"id 3a2el.
Back to top Go down
Yana

Yana

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: This should go into a Politics/History Topic   This should go into a Politics/History Topic Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 4:02 pm

eh...walla....ma hon el mattal meshe bil ma2loub: ana w eben 3ammi 3a khayyi w ana wil gharib 3a eben 3ammi
We should redirect our "ears" to the inner side ta nessma3 ba3ednaa..................
bass..................lè tendahi.......ma fi 7ad.........sem3an bil day33a:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This should go into a Politics/History Topic   This should go into a Politics/History Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This should go into a Politics/History Topic
Page 1 of 1